Now that the Pawlidays are over, it’s time to look out at the sky and pawnder all that I’m grateful for. And there’s a lot.
Next, I set my intentions for the New Year. Here’s my list:
1. Community: Make time for chew dates with friends.
2. Exercise: Lots of walks by the Bay, feeling the wind in my pouf.
3. Health: Add swimming to my rehab regimen.
4. Service: Spread joy. And cutetness. Wag more.
5. Life Balance: Stop to smell the roses, and the peE-mail.
I’m pretty happy with my list, pooches. Here’s looking forward to a great 2016…I think it’s going to be a four paws up and a vigorous wag year. Love, Harper